Compassionate Family Law Attorney In Colorado
Our families play a crucial role in our lives. Over the course of your life, many legal issues may have arisen involving your family members. From a prenuptial agreement to a divorce or kinship adoption, it is important to have a lawyer who understands the law, relates to the significant part your family plays in your life and will be there with you every step of the way.
At Family Law Group, we represent couples, families and individuals in and around the Colorado Springs, Colorado, area who are just entering into a marriage, those who are looking to end one and those seeking to grow their family through kinship adoption. Contact our office to schedule an initial consultation to discuss any legal issue that is affecting your family. Keep in mind that we also handle divorces, modifications and other family law issues for clients who live out of our area but have local matters.
Helping Resolve Your Family Law Issues
The Family Law Group can ably assist you with virtually any family law matter, including:
- Divorce issues: We help you resolve disputes related to custody, spousal maintenance, child support, property division, relocation and enforcement.
- Kinship adoptions: Have you found a child that you wish to adopt? Need to learn more about the adoption process? We are here to help guide you through the legal requirements.
- Domestic violence issues: We have experience representing persons charged with as well as those victimized by domestic violence.
- Second marriage issues: We will ensure your legal affairs are in order as you enter into a new marriage. This includes estate planning and business issues.
- Modifications: Do you need help revisiting a previous custody or support order? We will help you address any specific concerns you have regarding these orders.
Understanding The Special Issues Surrounding A Military Family
To learn more about your family law concern, contact a lawyer at Family Law Group to schedule an initial consultation. We can meet with you at your business or other location convenient to you.