Woodland Park, CO
Gina graduated from Vermont Law School after completing a two-year J.D. honors program. During law school, she worked as a Student Clinician at the Environmental and Natural Resources Clinic and as a Law Clerk for the Office of the Vermont Attorney General. In addition, she was a Staff Editor on the Vermont Journal of Environmental Law. Gina actively participated in a variety of groups on campus, including the National Lawyers Guild, and helped orchestrate a yearly Solutions Conference. Gina approaches her work with attention to detail, open communication, and quality in mind.
Her passion for the outdoors brought her to Colorado, where she enjoys hiking, practicing yoga, riding her bike, and exploring new coffee shops.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- Honors: Accelerated J.D. Program
- Honors: Office of the Vermont Attorney General Law Clerk
- Honors: Inns of Court Member
- The Ohio State University
- Major: Environmental Policy and Decision Making